What if I have a dispute about the hours I worked?

If you notice on your pay check that you were not paid for hours you worked, talk to your Foreman about the difference. They can contact Rob Winberg in accounting with the corrected information and any wages you are due will be added to your next paycheck.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *