What if I have a dispute about the hours I worked?

If you notice on your paycheck that you were not paid for hours you worked, talk to your Foreman about the difference. They will then contact Accounting with the corrected information and any wages you are due will be added to your next paycheck.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *