How do I change my personal information? (Name, address, contact info, marital status, emergency contacts, etc.)

For changes to insurance and benefits, email the HR Manager Renee Nelson at or call her direct line at 612-638-1828.

For payroll changes to your W-4 dependents or direct payroll deposit information, 401k elections, questions about court-ordered child support and wage garnishments, please contact Accounting Manager Rob Winberg at or call his direct line at 612-638-1833.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *