How can I change the tax amount withheld from my paycheck?

  • A W4 form is needed to change your tax withholdings.
  • Print out a copy, fill in your information (it has instructions and a worksheet to help calculate the number of allowances you are claiming), sign the document, and bring it to Rob Winberg in accounting at the BRC corporate office.
  • You only need to submit the first page.
  • Rob also has the forms and can assist in completing the form if you have questions.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *